Tuesday, September 02, 2003
if only
//
Well every single time I see you I start to feel this way
It makes me wonder if I am ever gonna feel this way again.
There's a picture
that's hangin
in the back of my head
I see it over and over
I wanna hold you and love you
In my arms and then
I wanna need you
cuz I need to be with you till the end
Then I hear myself reply "You've got to hold it in"
this time tonight
If only I had the guts to feel this way, if only you'd look at me and
want to stay, if only I could take you in my arms and say,
I won't go cuz I
need you
....
Please don't go cause I need you now.
//
im quite torn. broke down during tuition just now. (im so glad tt i have such an understanding tutor.) this song's been in my head since forever.
spare me.
im so amazingly confused now. shld i stay or shld i go? (*screams* someone pls ans my fucking qns. dont pose anymore to me. my head is swimming in a sea of question marks..........)
[an hr later]
*breathes*
thank god for adi and frens who cheer me up. if only for a while.
thank you (=
i'll be okay. yeah. =p.